Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Welcome...

The highlights of my Pastoral calling and experience include:
(1) 20+ years diverse cross-denominational association
(2) 10+ years involvement with 4 church plants in MA and CA
(3) M. Div. theological education equivalent
(4) Church Planting, pastoral and lay ministry experience
(5) Familiarity with the New England culture and context

As a Christian of 25 years and a 1988 graduate of Calvary Chapel Bible College in Southern California, I have had the privilege of planting and being Co-Pastor of Coram Deo Reformed Congregational Church in Dana Point, CA and Interim Minister at Andover Baptist Church in Andover, MA. Over the past several years I have had the honor of Sunday morning guest pulpit ministry at King of Grace Church - Methuen, Edgeworth Community Church - Malden, True Life Christian Fellowship - Lynnfield , New England Bible Church – Andover, First Congregational Church - Bradford, all of MA.

My greatest desire is to communicate the wonders of Jesus Christ! It is my passion to “proclaim Him” – by word and action - with clarity, conviction and compassion!
My prayer is for future fellowship in these matters…
Please feel free to contact me at: coramdeo978@yahoo.com
With Sincerity,

Danny

No comments: